I’m a fan of the late 90’s animated series Gargoyles, and you never really get to see any gear for the show. So that makes this t-shirt pretty cool, and it’s $10, which is also cool.
It’s only available today for this price, you can find it here.
You can sign up to Loot Crate here: https://www.lootcrate.com/wear
A Nintendo Direct will be hitting this Thursday September 1st at 7 am PT / 10 am ET.
My guess is we’ll be hearing about Pokemon, but what else? I’m hoping for some Disney Magical World 2.
I’m constantly chasing character or game themed eye frames, and I’ve just added a new pair to the collect, Uchiha Sarada’s!
I ordered these from OtakuMode, which carries a few really nice frames. Including a Chun Li pair which I’ll be posting about soon. The Sarada frames were priced at $90.24, and come with a fully themed case and cloth cleaner with Sarada on it. The frames themselves has her name printed on it and the sharingan on each tip.
You can grab this tee for $11, but its only available for the next few hours.
. So since I’m a fan of the company, here I am writing about what things I would love to see.
I have not received anything in exchange for this post, but I do hope to see any of these items listed below in future crates. Also, it’s been forever since I’ve posted something, and it’s about time I got back to writing.
Generally each crate has about 4-6 items that fit a theme set for the month. Each item fits the theme, but are generally unrelated items. For example, February’s theme was Dead and two of the items that came packed with it were a Walking Dead ear soap necklace, and Dead Pool Toy. Both cool items, but unrelated in purpose. I’d love to see an even more focused box, specifically food! Here’s my 6 item type suggestions:
- Fun and easy toppers like these Edible Eyes
- Themed measuring cups
- This exact Bee and Puppycat cookbook, it must be this one because I really love Bee and PuppyCat.
- Can’t go wrong with lots of sprinkles!
5. Overcooked! Overcooked is a recently released co-op/multiplayer game focused on teamwork and cooking. I think it’s a digital only game, and Loot Crate has inserted codes in the past so I’m pitching putting in a cooking game!
6. Cupcake Kit! I’d personally love to see a Splatoon neon splash colored themed kit, but I don’t think those exist. Loot Crate has come up with some pretty interesting exclusives in the past and an exclusive cupcake kit is pretty far out there, but hey, this is my dream crate right?
How do you like my Dream Crate? What would you guys put in your own crate? Let me know in the comments!
Play-Asia is taking pre-orders for this beautifully detailed Bioshock Infinite Elizabeth statue. I bought the Burial at Sea statue when it released, and I really want to get this one as well.
The statue will cost $299.99, and the deadline for pre-order is on September 7th. If interested you can pre-order here.
Small creatures are cute, small creatures in cups are next level adorbs for some reason. I don’t know what the reason is, but I hope people please keep putting little cutes things in little cups.
Each character is sold separately at $5.99 each and can be found here.